Saturday 28 September 2013

First blog entry!

Hogwarts for Muggles
Hello all, my name is Katy and I am a MA student currently studying Public History at Royal Holloway, University of London (it is as posh as it sounds in appearance, see photograph to the right.) We were strongly advised to start a blog so we could demonstrate our enthusiasm as public historians and get 'known' in the industry so here we are! Whether either of these things actually happen is a different matter... My aim is to express my opinion about certain places/TV/radio programs which are focused on presenting history for the public, be they positive or negative! Hopefully, this will make for an interesting read but if not, apologies, please go and watch youtube videos of cats to make up for it (I'll start you off- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw.)  
I should be posting my first review on 'A British Murder with Lucy Worsley: Part One' very soon so watch this space!  Pleasure as always, Katy :)


'The bar made a killing out of the sale of Martinis' Such pun!

No comments:

Post a Comment